- The S3 365nm has the power upgrade that a 365nm flashlight so badly needs. It has three SMD 365nm LEDs.
- S3 Powerful scorpion flashlight black light can reveal the stains or fluids which is invisible on the floor or even grass.
- S3 blacklight torch utilizes optical lens,purer light color and clearer image of dog or cat urine stain.
- Super bright light is actually 365nm unlike other cheap 395nm LEDs. Works really well for finding minerals that fluoresce under long wave light.
- The S3 blacklight can be used for finding dog urine,dry stain,searching scorpions and detecting AC leak.
The S3 365nm has the power upgrade that a 365nm flashlight so badly needs. It has three SMD 365nm LEDs with filtered light. This is a high-end 365nm device. Unbeatable long range and a high intensity 365nm beam unlike others.
Please compare the lights with a white paper or the minerals.Because the 365nm with black filter can barely see by eyes,not like the 395nm lights,must shine the 365nm filtered light towards the minerals or other uv reactive materials.
while there are more and more 365nm LED torches on the market, the best have the dark dichroic filter to cut down extraneous uv light and provide excellent contrast.The three LEDs are smartly focused for a good, long throw. Pump up those mineral specimens, uranium glass, or just gross yourself out with how dirty your house is even after a complete hose-down.Cheaper 395nm flashlights that showed too much purple (and made urine identification more difficult).S3 blacklight is a great light for tracking down those invisible pet stains.
Whether you travel to exotic and potentially unhygienic locations, or you have a pet that likes to soil your carpets when you're not looking, owning a high-quality 365nm flashlight can help you discover all kinds of new and unpleasant things — what you do with them afterwards is up to you. Also, since scorpions glow in blacklight, these make great tools.
- 1* S3 high power 365nm flashlight
- 1* Rechargeable battery
- 1* USB charger
- 1* User Manual
- Pet(dog)urine detector flashlight
- Security/ID and document Verification
- Machinery Leaks(UV urine detector)
- Mineral lighting and identification
- Scorpion UV flashlight black light
- Pet Stain Remover For Carpet
- Ultra Violet light flashlight for pet urine stains
In order to find urine with a black or UV light, there are a few steps you need to take.
- First, make sure you have your flashlight ready and that the batteries are strong enough to do the job
- Second, the room needs to be dark, so do your best to close the blinds and turn off all of the lights.
- Third, turn on the flashlight and scan the areas that you think there is dog pee.